Monday, May 7, 2007

My Journey With Poems

Here in this post I am going to blog about my journey with poems. From today onwards, I'd like to post poems of mine and others as well, on this blog.

In summer vacations of my school days, I wanted to write one book and get it published, so I wrote collected materials and few my own creations into one notebook, covered it with hand made painting of mine and felt proud. Later, I went to Kota for Pre-Engineering preparations and same year there was earth quake in Gujrat on 26th January. And to express my feelings about this unfortunate event, I wrote "Maa Kaa Aanchal Veeran Hua Kyon?". This was the time, where my actual journey started as Poet. Then I kept writing poems which includes "Bhaarat Maa ki Shaan", "Kaashmeer mera kyon sulag raha hai?", "Hindustaan", "Holi", "Man Jaaye Diwali ye waali", "Un logon ko kya, jinka kuch naa gaya hoga" [Small Poem on Gujrat Riots] and "Khushbuon ki gali".

I'd be posting few of my poems and poems from others in near future. I'd be publishing all these poems on my website "www.yogeshkhatri.com" as well. After a long time, sudden inspiration towards poetry is result of coming across another blog shayari.wordpress.com.

No comments: